Tuesday, September 11, 2012

20120902 Week summary

Monday: Mission trails: and the legs are revolting again. absolutely nothing in the tank today. i walked up all of the climbs and muddled my way through the downs and flats. the mountain masochists feel a bit clunky for my taste so far and my feet move around in them a lot. though they are suprisingly nimble (i know a bit of a contradiction) through the rocky stuff.

Tuesday: Black mtn carmel mtn loop:  good run. legs still feeling some affects from the mystery lethargy. as the run progressed my legs felt a bit better, still have some way to go on getting back into the swing of things. i'll continue with easy stuff for a bit longer then try to mix it up.

Wednesday:  rest

Thursday:  rest

Friday:  rest

Saturday:   rest

Sunday:  rest

Retrospective:  another week of extensive lethargy.  hopefully all this rest is going in the bank, more likely i'm just in need of a complete re-work of my eating habits, which have been very poor for the last 2 or 3 months.  i will likely be adjusting my training and diet for the remainder of the year in an attempt to find my energy and motivation.

Summary:
Total Time: 1:53
Run Time:   1:53
Distance:    11.99
TSS:            100
Climbing:    1405'

No comments: